Monday, May 26, 2008

As Johnny Guitar Watson said:

Somethin' Wrong. Something is indeed amiss when you (lawd forgive me) Google your band name and come up with a few random links, one of which led me back here, to a blog I'd forgotten about entirely! And I created it! MEDIC!! Nothing much to add, exccept thanks to the Grande Man of Acquitane, may he forever prosper. Back in LA, none the worse for wear, having played more cities than Columbus landed at (including Columbus). Time to make new music, as we are tired of playing the same songs every night. What more motivation does one need!?

2 comments:

microdot said...

months later and I am the only one looking at this blog...
Mr. Was...you gotta tweak this thing!
I just saw the original video of Are You Okay? on YouTube!
Makes me want to crank up my copy of What Up Dog on my car radio tomaorrow!
Do you plan on touring in Europe?

microdot said...

So, it's October already and I'm waiting for another post!
I saw the French Music Program "One Shot Not" on Saturday Night.
A great concept musical program hosted by the great drummer, Manu Katche. David Sanborn was on the show and he reminesced about his own program Night Music and when he mentiioned the high points, he made a point of mentioning Was/notWas...

If you come to Europe, you should try to get booked on this program.
The best mix and most creative show on the air!
It was made to e a venue for Was/notWas!